Wednesday 12 September 2012

Marbella 2012


Hello Everyone, hope you're all well. The weather has taken a turn for the worse and it's all of a sudden got cold, dreary and grey. Well, what else can you expect from English westher?! I arrived back from Marbella a few days back, and had the time of my life. It was a last minute holiday, and after being sick and tired of visiting Ibiza every Summer, we decided to try somewhere new. I have family that live over in Marbella too, although we didn't get the chance to go and see any of them. If you'd have watched The Only Way Is Marbs a few months back, then you'll know just how much of a party resort it really is. Everyone is glamorous and champagne is flowing from 10.00am. This post is very picture heavy, so apologies!
 







 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x