Tuesday 2 October 2012

Instagram Diary #1

Hi Everyone, hope you're not too down on this miserable grey afternoon, just a quick one from me today. I finally got rid of my Blackberry (number 8, in two years. It says it all really!) and treated myself to the new iPhone 5. And I'm absolutely obsessed! I have no idea why I didn't go to the dark side sooner but here I am. I've seen a few girls who've made these Instagram diary type of posts so thought I'd try my own hand at it.


- My obsession with studded and embellished shoulders - Marbella 2012 - Rediscovered my love for chocolate Pop Tarts - New cute socks from New Look - Sweet Champagne Scented Candle - Pink kettle in my girly new kitchen - Embellished Converse All Stars - One of my favourite songs from Swedish House Mafia - Spacejam - My best friend Danielle -

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x