Sunday 2 December 2012

November Favourites



Hello Ladies! Can you believe Christmas is nearly upon us?! This year for me has gone way too fast. It feels like only yesterday I was counting down to 2012. It's now December which means only one thing. The stress begins - Christmas shopping, planning, outfits to buy... the list is endless. As is tradition I have a few products I've been using this month (a few days late) which are a combination of new and old favourites which I thought I'd share with you all. 

YSL Thick Volume Curls Mascara - I am a little guilty of wearing false eyelashes on a daily basis. Who has the time to whip out the mascara in the morning when you'd much rather be in bed? But I've rediscovered my love for this mascara. It separates my lashes and gives them a false lash look in a flash. I may do a more in depth review sometime soon.

Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream - Who doesn't know about the beauty secret that is loved by the likes of Cheryl Cole and Kelly Brook that is all-hail Sudocrem? When I've had a few spots (damn you cold weather) this stuff has cleared them up so quickly. I absolutely swear by the stuff and it's so cheap and easy to get hold of.

St Tropez Gradual Tan Body Moisturiser - Gone are the days of sitting in the garden topping up your tan during Summer. I'm not as much of a faux tan fiend as I used to be, but this stuff gives me a nice subtle tan while moisturising beyond belief. Time for me to put that fake tan mitt away for a while. 

SleepRollers Bun Ring - Bun rings and hairpieces are my absolute life saviour. I have countless bun rings in different sizes but for me, the bigger the better. I find this to be one of those products I can't simply be without. It's so quick and easy to use, and you don't need to use heat in order to use it. Winning.

MUA Undressed Palette - Up until the past two weeks I was using my Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette for an everyday eye. I was clearing out my draws when I found this beauty! I love every single shade in this palette and it's an absolute essential for any beauty junkie. Read my full review here

YSL Rouge Pure Shine Lipstick - I have a naughty habit and lipsticks are definitely my guilty pleasure. I have an insane amount. I absolutely love this stuff. It doesn't budge, it's hydrating, the colour is gorgeous and it lasts a hell of a long time. Although it's a little pricey, I've put a few shades on my Christmas list. One can dream.

What have been your favourite products this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x