Thursday 10 January 2013

January Wishlist

Hello :) Hope you're all great and you're well into your New Years resolutions (read my post here on all of my resolutions). One of mine was to loose a total of two stone within the year and I already have an update for you which I can hardly believe myself. Within one week of my diet and exercise regime I have lost seven pounds, the equivalent to half a stone. I really cannot believe it and I weighed myself three times just to be sure! I was thinking of doing a full post on my diet and fitness as at this time of year it's very fitting, so if you're interested then let me know by commenting below. In the meantime, darker evenings mean no time to take decent blog photos with decent lighting, so I've put together a list of things I'm currently lusting over!

1. Muji Acrylic Storage Drawers
I'm probably one of the last bloggers to have purchased these! Well, it certainly feels like it. I am beyond excited for mine to arrive so I can organise all of my make-up bits and I've also ordered the matching acrylic pen pot to store all of my make-up brushes next to the drawers. 

2. Lush Cupcake Face Mask
Another popular item among the blogging community! I've used this in the past and I absolutely loved it, of course the smell was amazing. I really love a bit of pamper time and this would be perfect to apply when I sit back in a bath of bubbles to relax.

3. Soap & Glory Hocus Pocus 
I won't ramble on about how much I'm loving S&G products at the moment, but to complete my skincare collection I need this lotion! It's sold out in the smaller Boots near my house so I'm off to the larger one tomorrow to pick one up. I've used this in the past and loved it!

4. Leopard Print Tangle Teezer
I've committed the ultimate crime and lost my beloved pink tangle teezer! Majorly gutted. But on the bright side, it gives me an excuse to go and buy a brand new one but instead of pink I've been eyeing up this cute leopard print one.

5. Real Techniques Powder Brush
Another Real Techniques brush I need to add to my collection! I use powder everyday to set my foundation so it makes sense to invest in a good brush a lot of bloggers swear by. I'm in love with my stippling brush so hope this is just as good.

6. MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Powder
I may shock a few of you here, but I've never tried a skin finish product from MAC! I rely on my trusty Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder but am always open to try new things, hence I'm off to pick this beauty up on the weekend!

What is on your wishlist for this month?

2 comments:

  1. I want Muji storage so much!! Just got the cupcake mask and its amazing! oh also I love my RT powder brush. great wishlist!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it delivered today I love them! Definitely blogging about it soon. Think I may have to pick up the powder brush tomorrow :-) xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x